Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm all hopped up on cold medication and can't decide whether I want to slip quietly into a coma or jump behind the bar and swig some Patron. It's an odd sensation I'll have you know.

In today's news, Britney Spears has been put on lock down in a hospital for a psych evaluation. This matters to me because I have this strange affinity for the quivering, hot mess that is Britney, bitch. In the past year she's done a bunch of nutty shit that I don't feel the need to recount here. I feel bad for her. She very obviously has a lot of issues and it can't be easy having every mistake splashed on the front page of the Enquirer. It took holing herself up in a room with one of her small, impressionable children and refusing to surrender him after her supervised visitation was over to get her carted off to the funny farm.

That is all for now.

Ann O

No comments: