Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Belated Christmakwaanzakah



I have not fulfilled my blogging obligations due to laziness and the holidays. Today is the 28th and this will be short, as I would like to leave work soon to brave the snowfall and go to Target to see what sort of crap I can buy for $50.

Christmas was lovely and I am happy it's over. For years I have been wanting the same present and I finally got it this year. I am the happiest crazy person you ever did see. I reached the end of 2007 with an old name, a new home, less hair and more acne. All of the tears and stress and lost sleep was worth it.

If I don't make it back here before the clock ushers us into '08, I want to say that I am finally where I am supposed to be and I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I have some resolutions/plans in the works.

This is a partial list in no particular order:
  1. Learn web design
  2. Research our home & document the process
  3. Start the collaborative Aurora project with my fellow A-town enthusiasts
  4. Take more pictures & learn about lighting techniques
  5. Start sewing again
  6. Stop being so defensive
  7. LESS STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. More patience with myself & everyone else
  9. Write more
  10. Work more
  11. Let go of the past
  12. Be more considerate
  13. Stop leaving half-empty glasses of water all over the house
  14. Save money
  15. Decrease vanity
  16. Make some split pea soup
  17. Listen
Kisses!

Ann O

No comments: